Providing Customized Custodial, Grounds Maintenance, Mailroom & Switchboard Operator Solutions for Your Business.
Your Choice for Experience
Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Louisiana (Goodwill) has provided cost efficient, high quality Facilities Management Services to area businesses for more than 25 years. Sites are led by trained and professional project managers and supervisors and offer employment opportunities to individuals with disabilities in a supportive, team-oriented work environment.
What Makes us Different?
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to serving our mission
- Unsurpassed quality
- Flexible hours to respond to your specific needs and requirements
- Project completion on time and within budget
- Highly competitive costing
- Safe, efficient and expansive service
Facilities Management Services
Our pre-screened and fully-trained crews offer professional services for your facility based upon the needs of your business. We can provide services for military bases, schools, office buildings, hospitals & clinics, and retail stores, among other facilities.
- Custodial Services
- Comprehensive Grounds Maintenance & Landscaping
- Floor Care (Stripping, Buffing & Polishing)
- Mailroom Operations
- Switchboard Operations
Benefits of Partnering with Goodwill
- You get a high quality service at a competitive price, while providing opportunities for disadvantaged and disabled workers
- Decreased recruitment expenses
- A diverse workforce
- Quality pre-screened labor
- Low turnover rate
- Nonprofit money stays local and funds Goodwill’s mission
Contact us today for all of your business needs.
504-456-2622, extension 1160
It’s not just Goodwill. It’s good business.
- Goodwill and Goodworks, a subsidiary that manages federal contract sites, cleans more than 1.855 million square feet daily in facilities ranging in size from 25,000 to 585,000 square feet.
- Goodwill oversees grounds maintenance for more than 1200 acres.