|Job Information || |
To perform assigned Human Resources and Payroll functions following the guidelines of both the Human Resources and Payroll departments.
- To coordinate and process electronic and manual time sheet daily. Process HRAF’s and new hires paperwork for participants.
- Maintain files on participants to include I-9 forms and appropriate backup documents
- To receive and review all work experience time sheets for accuracy.
- To process the bi-weekly payroll for BYR. To reconcile payroll to ensure it balances. To produce checks and payroll reports as required.
- To process and issue pay cards.
- To provide good customer service for all customers.
- To complete wage verifications within one week of receipt.
- To maintain the time & attendance clock edits for the Contract division and Program Participants.
- To assist Payroll Manager as necessary.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of people.
- Must be able to market Goodwill and explain the mission to the general public.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with, and among, all personnel.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
- Must be able to work occasionally long or extended hour, including weekends.
- Must be able to function in a hectic work environment with occasional periods of high stress.
- Must maintain the confidentiality of all information housed in the department.
- Must be able to operate a 10-key calculator
- High School diploma or GED
- Two years Human Resources or Payroll experience or B.S./B.A. in Management or related field. Must be P.C. literate, (Word & Excel).