Let Goodwill help you on your journey to a better future.
Goodwill’s training programs build soft skills, develop entry-level industry certifications in high demand industries and help you improve in areas where you may need development. All of the school’s training programs are fee-based and have eligibility requirements. Goodwill works with participants to identify financial resources for their training.
Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Louisiana is a certified training center by the Louisiana Board of Regents.
Classes are taught Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Broadband (C-Tech)
- 220 hours
- $25 Registration; $375 Program Fees; and $750 Tuition= $1,150 Total
- Hospitality & Tourism (S.T.A.R.T.)
- 180 hours
- $25 Registration; $235 Program Fees; and $925 Tuition= $1,185 Total
- Microsoft Office Technology Certification
- 110 hours
- $25 Registration Fee; $212 Program Fee; and $1,175 Tuition=$1,412 Total
- Digital Literacy Certification
- 66 hours
- $25 Registration Fee; $190 Program Fee; $800 Tuition= $1,015 Total
Every attempt is made to assist students with finding financial support for their training. Participants must meet criteria of funding source. Fees paid by agencies can be paid on a monthly basis after service is rendered or in advance of services.
Resources may include:
- Louisiana Rehabilitation Services for persons with disabilities
- Workforce Investment Act—Individual Training Account
- Unity of Greater New Orleans—HUD Grant
- Assistance may be available for veterans, veteran spouses and dependants of veterans
Call (504)889-5533 or email us today at email@example.com to get started!
IMPORTANT SESSION DATES
2017 Spring Session I: Start January 9th – Ends April 14th
2017 Spring Session II: Start February 13th- Ends May 19th
2017 Summer Session I: Start April 24th – Ends July 28th
2017 Summer Session II: May 22nd- Ends August 25th
2017 Fall Session I: Starts July 31st- Ends November 3rd
2017 Fall Session 2: Starts September 11th – Ends December 15th
Registration is ongoing. We are currently accepting applications for Spring Session I.
2017 SCHOOL HOLIDAY CALENDAR
Martin Luther King’s Birthday—-Monday, January 16
Lundi Gras——————————Monday, February 27
Mardi Gras——————————Tuesday, February 28
Ash Wednesday———————–Wednesday, March 1
Good Friday—————————-Friday, April 14
Memorial Day————————–Monday, May 29
Independence Day——————–Tuesday, July 4
Labor Day——————————-Monday, September 4
Thanksgiving Day———————Thursday, November 23
Thanksgiving Day (Off)————-Friday, November 24
Christmas Day————————-Monday, December 25
New Year’s Eve————————Sunday, December 31
New Year’s Day-———————–Monday. January 1, 2018