Let Goodwill help you on your journey to a better future.
Goodwill’s training programs build soft skills, develop entry-level industry certifications in high demand industries and help you improve in areas where you may need development. All of the school’s training programs are fee-based and have eligibility requirements. Goodwill works with participants to identify financial resources for their training.
Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Louisiana is a certified training center by the Louisiana Board of Regents.
Classes are taught Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Broadband (C-Tech)
- 220 hours
- $25 Registration; $375 Program Fees; and $750 Tuition= $1,150 Total
- Hospitality & Tourism (S.T.A.R.T.)
- 180 hours
- $25 Registration; $235 Program Fees; and $925 Tuition= $1,185 Total
- Microsoft Office Technology Certification
- 110 hours
- $25 Registration Fee; $212 Program Fee; and $1,175 Tuition=$1,412 Total
- Digital Literacy Certification
- 66 hours
- $25 Registration Fee; $190 Program Fee; $800 Tuition= $1,015 Total
- Medical Billing & Coding
- 200 hours
- $25 Registration Fee; $930 Program Fee; $1,570 Tuition = $2,525 Total
Every attempt is made to assist students with finding financial support for their training. Participants must meet criteria of funding source. Fees paid by agencies can be paid on a monthly basis after service is rendered or in advance of services.
Resources may include:
- Louisiana Rehabilitation Services for persons with disabilities
- Workforce Investment Act—Individual Training Account
- Unity of Greater New Orleans—HUD Grant
- Assistance may be available for veterans, veteran spouses and dependants of veterans
Call (504)889-5533 or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
IMPORTANT SESSION DATES
2018 Spring: Start February 5th – Ends May 11th
2018 Summer Session I: Start April 23rd – Ends July 27th
2018 Summer Session II: July 9th – Ends October 12th
2018 Fall: Starts September 24th – Ends December 21st
Registration is open January 2, 2018. We are currently accepting applications for Spring Session I.
2018 SCHOOL HOLIDAY CALENDAR
Martin Luther King’s Birthday—-Monday, January 15
Lundi Gras——————————Monday, February 12
Mardi Gras——————————Tuesday, February 13
Ash Wednesday———————–Wednesday, February 14
Good Friday—————————-Friday, March 30
Memorial Day————————–Monday, May 28
Independence Day——————–Wednesday, July 4
Labor Day——————————-Monday, September 3
Thanksgiving Day———————Thursday, November 22
Thanksgiving Day (Off)————-Friday, November 23
Christmas Day————————-Tuesday, December 25
New Year’s Eve————————Monday, December 31
New Year’s Day-———————–Tuesday. January 1, 2019