Let Goodwill help you on your journey to a better future.
Goodwill’s training programs build soft skills, develop entry-level industry certifications in high demand industries and help you improve in areas where you may need development. All of the school’s training programs are fee-based and have eligibility requirements. Goodwill works with participants to identify financial resources for their training.
Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Louisiana is a certified training center by the Louisiana Board of Regents.
Classes are taught Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Broadband (C-Tech)
- 220 hours
- $25 Registration; $375 Program Fees; and $750 Tuition= $1,150 Total
- Hospitality & Tourism (S.T.A.R.T.)
- 180 hours
- $25 Registration; $235 Program Fees; and $925 Tuition= $1,185 Total
- Microsoft Office Technology Certification
- 110 hours
- $25 Registration Fee; $212 Program Fee; and $1,175 Tuition=$1,412 Total
- Digital Literacy Certification
- 66 hours
- $25 Registration Fee; $190 Program Fee; $800 Tuition= $1,015 Total
- Medical Billing & Coding
- 200 hours
- Total cost= $2,525
Every attempt is made to assist students with finding financial support for their training. Participants must meet criteria of funding source. Fees paid by agencies can be paid on a monthly basis after service is rendered or in advance of services.
Resources may include:
- Louisiana Rehabilitation Services for persons with disabilities
- Workforce Investment Act—Individual Training Account
- Unity of Greater New Orleans—HUD Grant
- Assistance may be available for veterans, veteran spouses and dependants of veterans
Call (504)889-5533 or email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started!
IMPORTANT SESSION DATES
2017 Spring Session I: Start January 9th – Ends April 14th
2017 Spring Session II: Start February 13th- Ends May 19th
2017 Summer Session I: Start April 24th – Ends July 28th
2017 Summer Session II: May 22nd- Ends August 25th
2017 Fall Session I: Starts July 31st- Ends November 3rd
2017 Fall Session 2: Starts September 11th – Ends December 15th
Registration is ongoing. We are currently accepting applications for Spring Session I.
2017 SCHOOL HOLIDAY CALENDAR
Martin Luther King’s Birthday—-Monday, January 16
Lundi Gras——————————Monday, February 27
Mardi Gras——————————Tuesday, February 28
Ash Wednesday———————–Wednesday, March 1
Good Friday—————————-Friday, April 14
Memorial Day————————–Monday, May 29
Independence Day——————–Tuesday, July 4
Labor Day——————————-Monday, September 4
Thanksgiving Day———————Thursday, November 23
Thanksgiving Day (Off)————-Friday, November 24
Christmas Day————————-Monday, December 25
New Year’s Eve————————Sunday, December 31
New Year’s Day-———————–Monday. January 1, 2018