The Payroll Administrator is an exempt position that will ensure that payroll and time and attendance are processed accurately and on time, complying with legal requirements and internal integrity. This role monitors and triages all employee concerns through maintaining administration, identifying gaps, recommending corrections and implementing industry efficiency practices. This position also ensures data integrity, maintaining key documents and employee payroll information.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF POSITION:
- Payroll Administration: Completes administration of payroll.
- Time and Attendance Administration: Responsible for functionality of the time and attendance system.
- Data Analysis: Performs and reports on payroll data.
- Administer accrual policies and audit accrual calculations.
- Calculate recurring manual payroll adjustments and full cycle payroll processing.
- Assist with bi-weekly timecard/payroll review, including manual check calculations.
- Set up benefits deductions in HRIS annually, including plan structures, contribution amounts, and carrier connections.
- Other Duties as Assigned
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years of experience administering payroll.
- Associate Degree required, Bachelors Preferred with Payroll Systems
Certifications highly desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills, excellent organizational skills, and initiative.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Advanced skills in Excel and aptitude to learn new applications quickly.
- Ability to maintain confidential information with discretion.
- Overall strong computer skills and excellent verbal and written skills.
- Experience with HRIS a major plus.
- Excellent communication and organization skills are required.
- Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of people.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
- Must be able to work occasionally long or extended hour, including weekends.
- Must be able to function in a hectic environment with occasional periods of high stress.
- Project and team management/leadership skills and experience.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access, Netchex are required.
If you believe you have the above qualifications and want a challenging yet rewarding position, please send cover letter, resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org