|Job Information || |
- To project a positive image of Goodwill to all donors.
- To sort donated materials as instructed.
- To maintain a clean, hazard-free work environment. To promote safe, efficient, courteous service to donors.
- To accept donations from the general public and issue a receipt for donations.
- To present a positive image of the Company through prompt, courteous service.
- To follow the safety policies of the Company as it pertains to the work area.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of people.
- Must be able to market Goodwill and explain the mission to the general public.
- Must be able to engage in prolonged standing, walking and in frequent bending, stooping, and stretching.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule on short notice, including days, nights and weekends.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 25 #=s frequently and 50 #=s occasionally.
- Must be able to function in a hectic work environment with occasional periods of high stress.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
High School diploma or GED preferred, but not required. Prior work experience in service industry preferred but not required.
Considerable physical exertion, exposure to unfit donated goods and materials. Alternate work schedule may include working at an attended donation station with no prior notice.
Other work-related duties as assigned.