|Job Information || |
To represent Goodwill Industries at the worksite. To perform work to contract specifications. To maintain equipment and supplies at the contract site.
- To inspect equipment before beginning to operate, to include checking all fluid levels.
- To perform assigned duties, including weed eating, edging, trimming, brush cutting, etc. as required by contract specifications.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of people.
- Must be able to market Goodwill and explain the mission to the general public.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with, and among, contract personnel.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule on short notice, including nights and weekends, and occasionally, long or extended hours.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 10 #s frequently and 50 #s occasionally.
- Must be able to engage in prolonged sitting, standing, walking and in frequent bending, stooping, and stretching and climbing stairs.
- Must be able to function in a hectic work environment with occasional periods of high stress.
Frequent physical exertion, exposure to inclement weather, equipment fumes,