|Job Information || |
To oversee and drive the day-to-day donation and production operations of the store to meet or exceed budget while in compliance with company standards, policies and procedures. Responsible for converting donations into revenue while maintaining a safe, clean, and organized working environment.
- To effectively supervise production employees so that daily production goals are met.
- To effectively supervise donation attendants so that all donors receive proper attention.
- To ensure donations are processed in such a way to maximize sales and minimize waste.
- To monitor waste output and ensure salable merchandise is not discarded.
- To conduct quality checks on merchandise before it is placed on the sales floor.
- To monitor the loading and unloading of trucks.
- To monitor back room supply levels and assist with ordering supplies when needed.
- To ensure proper rotation of store merchandise.
- To ensure all donations are processed expediently from the donation door to the sales floor.
- To maintain safe and appropriate conditions in the shopping and back room areas.
- To keep the store clean and hazard free including cleaning the restrooms.
- To observe and ensure compliance with personnel and safety policies and procedures.
- To be able to perform the job duties of Level I and Level II employees.
- To use cash register to total sales, accept payment, authorize voids, returns, exchanges and credits for merchandise when required.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with a minimum of 6 months of supervisory experience. Supervisory experience and/or training experience preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.