|Job Information || |
To be knowledgeable of the statement of work for each contract site assigned. To ensure the smooth
flow of work through site supervisors, assistant supervisors, and lead workers. To respond to
emergency situations immediately. To be the main contact person between Goodwill/Goodworks and the contracting site. To enforce all policies and procedures of the Company and require that all
employees work safely.
- To be completely knowledgeable of the statement of work for each assigned contract site.
- To maintain a presence on each site thru weekly visit to other sites to review work performed. More frequent visits may be required at some sites than others.
- To check and correct labor hours for assigned contract sites.
- Ensure prompt completion of all work within the scope of the contract.
- Attend customer required meetings and provide all reporting documentation in a timely fashion.
- To maintain time and attendance for all assigned contracts, prepare and correct as required.
- To work with supervisors to ensure that annual leave schedules are prepared in accordance with stated Company policy.
- To approve all assigned sites annual frequency report.
- To ensure that inventory is sufficient so that reorders are placed before stock is depleted.
- To review the maintenance of contract equipment.
- To maintain equipment/supply inventory at all contract sites per company as directed.
- To act as a positive role model for employees and customers in all aspects of professional performance. To address customer complaints promptly and to their satisfaction. To notify V.P. Contracts of all potential problems immediately.
- To observe personnel and safety policies and procedures. To ensure compliance by subordinate employees.
- To ensure daily site safety self-inspections are conducted.
- To attend, at least bi-monthly, the employee meeting at each assigned site. To ensure all employee and safety meetings are documented.
- To ensure maintenance logs are maintained at every site.
- To possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and to be insurable by the Company’s automotive insurance carrier. Must obey all traffic/safety laws
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of people particularly individuals with disabilities.
- Must be able to market Goodwill and explain the mission to the general public.
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with customers and contract personnel.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule on short notice, including nights and weekends, and occasionally, long, or extended hours.
- Must be able to lift and carry objects up to 20 lbs. frequently and 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Must be able to engage in prolonged standing, walking and in frequent bending, stooping, and stretching and climbing stairs.
- Must be able to function in a hectic work environment with occasional periods of high stress.
- Must provide copy of valid driver’s license, automotive liability insurance, and vehicle registration and vehicle inspection to Human Resources, as needed.
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Associates or bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Minimum 3-5 years janitorial supervisory/management experience managing multiple site locations with a proven track record of success required.
- Five years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be computer literate with proficiencies in MS Office Suite.
- Good Driving record, able to meet Goodwill of SELA’s driving qualifications.
- Must successfully complete pre-employment testing.
9. Must be able to read and speak the English language well enough to communicate, understand, and respond to questions, directions, traffic signs, signals, and training.
Frequent physical exertion, exposure to cleaning chemicals, fumes from buffing machines and potentially infectious materials. Frequent exposure to the elements.