|Title||Tractor Driver(w/Boom Attachment)|
|Job Information|| |
To represent Goodwill Industries at the worksite. To perform work to contract specifications. To maintain equipment and supplies at the contract site.
1. To inspect equipment before beginning to operate, to include checking all fluid levels.
2. To adjust blades according to cutting height, (2″).
3. To start tractor and begin cutting operation in assigned area.
4. To look out for debris in the tractor part and remove debris before cutting the affected area.
5. To notify supervisor of any area which needs to be weeded by hand.
6. To clean tractor according to directions and raise the blades for loading.
7. To pay careful attention to cutting area to ensure the safe operation of equipment and that no damage is done to any object.
8. May be assigned to grounds maintenance duties at grounds maintenance pay, when necessary.
Skills and Abilities:
1. Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of people.
2. Must be able to market Goodwill and explain the mission to the general public.
3. Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with, and among, contract personnel.
4. Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
5. Must be able to work a flexible schedule on short notice, including nights and weekends, and occasionally, long or extended hours.
6. Must be able to lift and carry objects 50 pounds.
7. Must be able to engage in prolonged sitting, standing, walking and in frequent bending, stooping, and stretching and climbing stairs.
8. Must be able to function in a hectic work environment with occasional periods of high stress.
Previous experience operating a grass-cutting tractor.
Frequent physical exertion, exposure to inclement weather, equipment fumes,