|Job Information || |
To represent Goodwill Industries at the worksite. To perform work to contract specifications. To maintain equipment and supplies at the contract site.
- To inspect equipment before beginning to operate, to include checking all fluid
- To adjust blades according to cutting height, (2″).
- To start zero-turn and begin cutting operation in assigned
- To look out for debris in the zero- turn part and remove debris before cutting the affected
- To notify supervisor of any area which needs to be weeded by
- To clean zero-turn according to directions and raise the blades for loading.
- To pay careful attention to cutting area to ensure the safe operation of equipment and that no damage is done to any
- May be assigned to grounds maintenance duties at grounds maintenance pay, when
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to interact cordially and productively with a variety of
- Must be able to market Goodwill and explain the mission to the general
- Must establish and maintain effective working relationships with, and among, contract
- Must be able to read, write and communicate clearly in English.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule on short notice, including nights and weekends, and occasionally, long or extended
- Must be able to lift and carry objects 50
- Must be able to engage in prolonged sitting, standing, walking and in frequent bending, stooping, and stretching and climbing
- Must be able to function in a hectic work environment with occasional periods of high Requirements:
Previous experience operating a grass-cutting zero- turn Working Conditions:
Frequent physical exertion, exposure to inclement weather, equipment fumes, Marginal Duties:
Other work-related duties as assigned.