Becoming a student at Goodwill Technical College is easy – just follow the steps below!
- Apply online and submit admissions documents.
- $10 application fee
- Immunization records – All GTC students born after 1956 must provide proof of immunization against measles, mumps, rubella, tetanus-diphtheria and Meningococcal Disease (in compliance with Louisiana state law) to complete the admissions process. Students may submit proof of immunization OR sign the online waiver.
- Proof of Selective Service Registration (if applicable) – Proof of registration with the military Selective Service is required for male applicants between the ages of 18 and 25 (in compliance with Louisiana state law) to complete the admissions process.
- High school transcript or equivalency (if applicable)
- Unofficial college transcript (if applicable)
- Schedule and take a TABE test.
- Students who have a college degree from or have successfully completed a minimum of 12 credit hours (excluding remedial or developmental courses) at a regionally accredited or COE accredited college or university are exempt from taking the TABE test.
- Click here to schedule the TABE test. Once the test is complete, a student may proceed to the next step.
- Online Orientation: Click here to begin.
- Register for your classes through your student portal.
- Secure funding for your classes OR set up a payment plan.
- Whether your tuition and fees are being paid out-of-pocket or you have a funding source such as VA, SNAP, WIOA, LRS, etc. that will be covering your costs, please be sure that your funding is secured before classes begin.
- Tuition assistance is available. Click here to schedule an appointment to discuss your options.
If you’re interested but not ready to apply yet, please complete the student inquiry form and we’ll send you more information about Goodwill Technical College.
Tuition & Fees:
Click here for information on the 2020-2021 tuition and required fees.
Click here to schedule a TABE test.
Click here to complete the New Student Orientation.
Click here to access the Student Orientation PowerPoint. Documents referenced in the Orientation are linked below.
Appearance and Attendance
Drop Add Policy
Student Code of Conduct
Student Grievance Policy