Becoming a student at Goodwill Technical College is easy – just follow the steps below!
- Apply online and submit a $10.00 non-refundable application fee.
- Schedule and take a TABE test. Students who have (1) have a college degree from a regionally accredited and/or COE accredited college or university or (2) have successfully completed a minimum of 12 credit hours (excluding remedial or developmental courses) at a regionally accredited and/or COE accredited college or university are exempt from taking the TABE test.
- Submit proof of immunization.
- Submit proof of registration with selective service (males only).
- Optional Documents:
- High School Transcripts
- Official College Transcript
- Secure funding to pay for courses and submit financial questionnaire.
- Receive academic advising and register for classes.
- Pay for classes and/or set up a payment plan.
- Complete online orientation.
If you’re interested but not ready to apply yet, please complete the student inquiry form and we’ll send you more information about Goodwill Technical College.
Click here to access the online application.
Tuition & Fees:
Click here for information on the 2020-2021 tuition and required fees.
Click here to schedule a TABE test.
Click here to register for classes.
Click here to complete the New Student Orientation.
Click here to access the Student Orientation PowerPoint. Documents referenced in the Orientation are linked below.
Appearance and Attendance
Drop Add Policy
Student Code of Conduct
Student Grievance Policy