Workforce Training & Employment Placement Services
Goodwill provides training, job placement and career support services to help people with disabilities and other vocational disadvantages develop the skills needed to secure sustainable employment and change their lives through the power of work.
Services are primarily offered at Goodwill’s Workforce Development Center at 3400 Tulane Avenue, Suite 1000, in New Orleans, and are provided in partnership with a number of community partners. Goodwill’s Baton Rouge office offers employment services for referred clients with disabilities only.
Contact Goodwill’s Workforce Development Department today for more information at 456-3925.
Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Louisiana Employment & Training Centers:
- 647 Main Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70801 Phone: 225-308-0220
- Job placement and training services to referred clients with disabilities only. Clients must be referred by Louisiana Rehabilitation Services.
- 3400 Tulane Avenue, Suite 1000, New Orleans, LA 70119 Phone: 504-456-2622
- 1750 Martin Luther King Blvd, Suite 102, Houma LA 70960
- Serving youth and young adults aging out of foster care in Assumption, Lafourche, St. Charles, St. James, St. John, and Terrebonne parishes.