Workforce Training & Employment Placement Services
Goodwill provides training, job placement and career support services to help people with disabilities and other vocational disadvantages develop the skills needed to secure sustainable employment and change their lives through the power of work.
Services are primarily offered at Goodwill’s Workforce Development Center at 3400 Tulane Avenue, Suite 1000, in New Orleans, and are provided in partnership with a number of community partners. Goodwill’s Baton Rouge office offers employment services for referred clients with disabilities only.
Contact Goodwill’s Workforce Development Department today for more information at 456-3925.
Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Louisiana Employment & Training Centers:
647 Main Street, Baton Rouge, LA 70801 Phone: 225-308-0220
Job placement and training services to referred clients with disabilities only. Clients must be referred by Louisiana Rehabilitation Services.
- Capital Area United Way: 2-1-1
- 2-1-1 is a free confidential service that helps people across North America find the local resources they need 24/7. Call 2-1-1 or 225-923-2114 anytime or text your zip code to 898-211, 8AM – 5PM Monday-Friday to access available resources.
- Teens in crisis can text 504-777-EASE or chat with an intervention specialist online 24/7.
- Click here to search for resources online.
- Click here to watch a video explaining the benefits of the 2-1-1 phone line.
- Job Searching with a Criminal Record
- Click here to learn more about applying for a job with a criminal record.
- Click here to learn more about getting a job with a criminal record.
- Click here to learn more about interviewing for a job with a criminal record.
- 3400 Tulane Avenue, Suite 1000, New Orleans, LA 70119 Phone: 504-456-2622
- 1750 Martin Luther King Blvd, Suite 102, Houma LA 70960
- Serving youth and young adults aging out of foster care in Assumption, Lafourche, St. Charles, St. James, St. John, and Terrebonne parishes.