Goodwill provides home pick-up with some restrictions. Before scheduling your home pick-up, please read our policies below. If you have further questions or need additional information, please email email@example.com.
Home Pick-up Policies
- Our home pick-up service is provided for those residing in territories where our retail stores and donation centers are located and should be utilized for large furniture items that cannot fit in a regular passenger vehicle. However, while a truck is picking up those large furniture items, we can also pick up smaller household items and bags of clothing at the same location. What should you donate? See above donation guidelines for a list of items we can and cannot accept.
- Health and safety guidelines do not allow Goodwill employees to enter any residence or move items from upstairs locations. Please make sure all items are located outside of residence. They should be placed in the driveway, on the curbside or in the garage and clearly marked as donations for Goodwill.
- All items must be in “good used condition or better” which would not include broken, stained, or torn items.
- Goodwill pick-ups occur Monday – Friday between the hours of 8:00am – 4:00pm. Due to the number of scheduled pick-ups and varying locations, we are unable to provide a more specific window. We can provide an approximate 30 minute phone call before pick up, if requested.
- You will receive a Donation Receipt for tax purposes.